Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Of tires and policemen....

Ugh. Kenney got a flat tire the other day on his commute home from work in Raleigh. So, I took it to get the tires replaced today. Lo, and behold, I got pulled over for something that should've been taken care of a long time ago. I explained to the nice officer about how it was my husband's car, we were on our way to get new tires, and that I had been after my husband about why he pulled me over for a while now. Of all the times to get pulled over, it had to be when i was driving the car. Oh well. Thankfully, Mr. policeman was very nice & let me go. He even gave Braydon a sticker, which Braydon was so excited about. Needless to day, it will be taken care of by the end of tomorrow. =)

1 comment:

Britney said...

can you reveal to us what "it" is that will be taken care of?