Monday, August 13, 2007

19 weeks



This is my almost half way picture! We find out in two days what we're going to have! I kinda think my dad's a little bit more excited than us, but perhaps it's just cuz I'm nervous. I talked with Kenney about my concerns, and he was a little hurt that I hadn't talked to him sooner about it. I know I should have, but I didn't want him to worry too. But as my sister said, I'm not going to be anxious about anything, but we'll just keep praying about it. That and as Bob marley says " dont worry bout a thing cuz every little thing is gonna be alright!" =) Either way, I'm going to enjoy the next couple of days not focusing on what could be wrong. I've got a house that's been torn apart b/c of us getting ready for this yard sale this weekend. I need to clean it and my car and then finish getting things ready for the yard sale. =)

2 comments:

American Mum said...

Thank God you're finally selling those silly couches! Time to move on.... Just be careful with our perfetly stacked stuff that is stored on top of it.

Britney said...

You look so cute!! I wish I could see you in real life, but picture updates are good too!