Tuesday, August 7, 2007

a 911 call...

Ok, so this morning my parents came by and we went swimming at our pool at 10 in the AM. it was nice b/c no one else was there. Then we had pizza, and b went to take a nap. Then he woke up. and we played. then we hopped back into the pool. nice narrative, huh? But aside from the blistering heat (which is bout to KILL me!! ) we went to kfc to grab some chicken. While I was in there I noticed a lady walk in shortly after us. When we left with our chicken (this took about 10 minutes) we walked to the car, and i noticed a car right next to me with two young children sitting in the car. One was in a car seat. The windows were rolled down, but no parent was around. Just as I got out to get the license plate to call 911, I saw the lady walking towards the car. I still got the license plate and called 911 as I left. I mean i know its a pain in the butt sometimes to lug a kid, let alone two kids, even if it is only for a minute or two. But I mean, COME ON PEOPLE. It was 100 degrees here today, and the heat index said it felt like 105!!! And for 10 minutes she left them alone. Ugh. It made me sick. Normally I don't get involved, but this was crazy. She had better get something for leaving those kids like that. maybe i should call dss, but im sure the police took care of it. i saw them pull up as I was leaving. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have children.

No comments: