Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Blast from the Past...

As you might know, I'm quite fond of game shows. On top of game shows, I love watching people who clearly use steriods kick contestants butts while wearing spandex and big hair. Yes, that's right. I'm talking about American Gladiators. I've got "exciting" news for all, and wanted to share! NBC is currently taking applications for contestants for the updated version of the show. So, if you're up for some spandex, I say, hey GO FOR IT. You might just get to say "Yeah, I remember when some guy named Lazer or Tazer or one of those "azers" kicked my butt on national tv!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS. Maybe you should bulk up for the next season? Just wait till you have your baby to start the steroids though lol. Aprille

American Mum said...

We're so far ahead of you in the UK. We already have the updated version. nananananaaa