Friday, September 14, 2007

How 'bout a football game to celebrate 24 weeks?

Today marks my 24 weeks of being pregnant. I went to the doctor this morning and all is well. My blood pressure is great (110 over 67.) and weight gain is pretty decent (about 13 lbs.) Baby measured right at 24 weeks, and minimal swelling in my feet. When I was leaving, the doctor said, whatever you're doing & not doing, keep it up cuz everything is looking perfect! This was an encouragement to hear, and such a relief because even though I've not felt very well, atleast I'm managing to have a healthy pregnancy.

On a different note, Kenney, Braydon & I are heading up to see NC State play football tomorrow evening against Wofford. Larry & erin will be there (along with his family), so we'll hopefully be able to spend some time with them prior to the game at their tailgate. Good times, man. Good times.

1 comment:

Britney said...

I love going to football games. I've never been to a college game before; I'm jealous!