Friday, October 5, 2007

new 'do....

It's been a year since I've had my last hair cut. I know it's weird, but for a long time I was growing it out for the wedding. Then after the wedding, I kept saying I was going to cut it, but always chickened out....Until last night. I went into the hair dresser shaking. I know it sounds silly, but I was just worried that I wouldn't like it and go all hormonal on the hairdresser and embarass myself. Here's what I looked like at 5:30 PM last night with my long hair in need of a hair cut...
And now, here's the newest picture of myself. I'm glad to report no tears were shed, and even Kenney loves it. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your hair! You look so classy!
Dad & Mom

Britney said...

It looks good! It's such a big change. I get nervous with big changes.