Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sappy seconds...

It's time for my sappy few seconds of the day. I miss friends. The ones that you can get together with, share stories with. The ones that you go do silly stuff with. I know that once you have children, it's hard to do stuff, but I'm just really sad that I don't feel like I have any. All of them live hundreds of miles away. Even the closest ones who only live an hour away, I never see because life is just busy, ya know?

Family is great, don't get me wrong. But I'd just like to have a friend who I could meet up at a fast food place and let our kids play in the playland while we talk. Or have someone come over and hang out. Or go to someone else's house.

I know this probably sounds pathetic, but it's just the fact that I've realized that I need to make more friends. But on the other hand, I kind of don't want to because we may move in the near future, so it's like making effort for no reason. I don't know.

Ok, enough pitty party for Christy time.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

*hugs* I was just thinking about this very same thing last night.

laura said...

aww....
so sorry. i know it's sad to not have friends around...
for what it's worth to you,
it was sure wonderful to be with you a couple of saturdays ago:)
you are quite an inspiration to me..
love you, aunt laura

Aprille said...

I know what you mean. And MAN is it hard to make that effort to make new friends. It consumes more brain cells than I think I have left but still I try. It is nice to read peoples blogs and see that your not alone and not crazy.

Britney said...

so you ARE moving to Indiana?