Saturday, November 17, 2007

I love saturdays!

Today was a terrific day, and it's not even close to being over! I woke up this morning at 6ish because Braydon was up, and figured I might as well get started on my tasks for the day. Kenney got up too because he didn't want me cleaning by myself. (Yay for good hubbies!!) I decided that it would be a good day to move the furniture out from the walls & see what we had waiting for us! Luckily it was very uneventful, and now our downstairs is super tidy. (we split up the cleaning into two days, one day for each floor, otherwise it'd be waaayyyy too much!) But our windows are streak free, our storm door is Braydon-finger print free (for the time being) and we've even cleared room for the soon-to-come Christmas tree and other decorations!

The cleaning is not why I love Saturdays, TRUST me!! Anyways, right after we had finished cleaning, my dear Aunt Laura & Uncle Jim came to visit for a while. It was wonderful seeing them, and always appreciate each and every moment we spend with them. It's so nice to be able to have such a special relationship with your family! After a yummy late breakfast at IHOP, they headed on with their to-do lists and we said goodbye. I love those two people very much, and they are very special to me.


After our breakfast, we returned to the house just in time to watch the last half hour of college gameday on ESPN. For those of you who aren't college football fans, this is the show we look forward to on Saturdays that gives a run-down of the big games to be played that day. The guys on there are fun, and we both love football. Right at the end of the first quarter of the Michigan-Ohio St. game, I look down and see B fast asleep. I look next to me and see my dearest husband fast asleep too....I just HAD to catch this moment.





I was sitting right where the pink neck pillow is. I love lazy day Saturdays where we can watch football, spend time with family, and just enjoy each other.

4 comments:

Aprille said...

hey umm - if you get the need to do some "Nesting" and run out at your house then I am here for you girl! haha yay for Saturdays.

Aprille said...

I should tell you because this relates. I got home and couldn't find Alex today. truck was there but no boy. apparently he beat me home in the other car by a few minutes today so he leaned his seat back to take a quick nap and passed out. Im letting him take a nap in the truck lol. he will be more successful there away from the kids lol. im a good wife haha.

laurahill said...

hey, we had a GREAT time with y'all!
thanks for your time and the joy
of just being together.
You are a beautiful family..
with love,
aunt laura

Aprille said...

I WANT INFO ON YOUR SISTER!! POST WOMAN hehe