Friday, December 28, 2007

"Here comes the jackpot question in advance...."

"What are you doing New Years, New Years Eve?" This is a song from the Carpenter's Christmas CD which is a family staple for our Holidays. But now that I've posed the question, I'm curious to see how you, my devoted readers, few that you may be, plan to spend your New Years Eve.

Kenney & I intend on spending our New Year's Eve at Nash General Hospital. =) My midwife suggested that Monday morning, she break my water and that we have a baby on Dec. 31st, which I welcomed whole heartedly. I've been in a lot of pain lately, not sleeping well, and just plain miserable. I will be 39 weeks and 3 days, which is one day later than when I had Braydon. And since my parents are officially in the air on their way back to Rocky Mount, I think it's time we go ahead and get this baby out, don't you think? =)

8 comments:

Rachel said...

You know what I think...I say don't interfere unless something is wrong! But good luck either way.

Aprille said...

I am glad to say I don't see our evening being anything that interesting. I am old and boring so no new babies for me hehe.

Melanie said...

Wow! Good luck. My opinion is with Rachel on this one, but then again I remember how miserable I was those last few weeks!! I'll be spending NYE alone, watching TV, lol.

Anonymous said...

I will be spending New Year's Eve hopefully celebrating our little Makenna's arrival! Papa can't WAIT!
Love,
Dad

bethany said...

I hope your parents made it back in time! :)

Aprille said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

emily said...

congrats!!!! :D :D

KT said...

Congrats on baby Makenna!! So happy for you and your family...I saw pics on your sister and dad's blog...so adorable!!