Monday, December 17, 2007

It's in the genes....

Ok, so I stole this idea from my sister, but I think it's kinda neat (but also a little creepy at how much the picture of my mom holding me is like a duplicate of me holding Braydon....) I wonder who she's going to look like!
My handsome husband as a baby. (this is the closest I have to a baby baby picture for now)
My lovely mother holding yours truley after I was born....
Now for the deja-vu picture. This is me holding Braydon after he was born. Remind you of anyone?!? (sorry its at a funny angle and has writing but I just HAD to use this picture, and it's in his scrapbook, so I had to scan his scrapbook page and then crop it...)

All of us in the first hour after Braydon arrived....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the first set of pics of your mom & you..and the ones of you and braydon. it is amazing how much you all look alike!
again, it was great to be with you and your family yesterday...
love you ~ Tia

Anonymous said...

Wow you and your mom look so alike - that is crazy!! I mean the mouth, the hair, everything!! Can't wait to see what features Makenna gets. :)
~Christin

Rachel said...

Hey look at mom's picture... just after having you she has a perfect coat of lipstick on. Oh, she just corrected me- it's actually lip gloss. Haha.