Wednesday, December 19, 2007

my NEW love....


Sleep is not something that comes easy when you're 9 months pregnant, as many of you know. I often wake up having to switch sides because my hips hurt, or having to run to the bathroom. Since I am totally a stomach sleeper, it has been difficult finding a sleep position where I can actually feel rested when I wake up. I've tried hot baths before I sleep, hot packs, etc, but nothing seems to help. Nothing until last night.

I am in love. Kenney bought this for me a while ago, and I've used it a little bit, but last night I was just so uncomfortable and NOTHING I tried even helped, so Kenney busted it out. He rubbed my belly, and my sides which hurt so bad. After that, he rubbed my feet, which is something I never let him do because I have a thing against feet, even my own. (ask my family if you don't believe me!) But anyways, I slept on our chaise lounge which is in our room. I slept so well and only woke up 3 or 4 times! I woke up feeling so well rested. THANK YOU BATH AND BODY WORKS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a good's night sleep! Keep that up for 8 more days, then you can have the baby when we are home!!! Love you and miss you. Mom