Thursday, December 20, 2007

recap

Today is a quiet day around here. The only thing on the agenda was to file some insurance things for Braydon and to go to my doctor's appointment this afternoon. Insurance was filed, which went relatively smoothly! I got a really nice man who spoke English wonderfully (A MIRACLE in & of itself!!) He was so helpful and got the ball rolling on the paperwork! I go back to the OB this afternoon around 4ish to see the midwife. I really like her a lot and totally wouldn't mind if she was the one who delivered Makenna.

Yesterday I overdid it. I went crazy cleaning the house because my dad was coming over, and I wanted it to be nice. (I even got down to the floor in the kitchen to scrub baseboards!) It's amazing to me how dirty it can get so quickly. Anyways, I am paying for it today. As my dad says, my body is "screaming" at me! So aside from trying to allow my pregnant body to recover from the "trauma" of cleaning the house yesterday, I decided to make cinnamon stromboli!! YUMMMMMMY! Today I added raisins, which I normally don't do, but Braydon LOVES raisins, and he jumped up and down literally when he found out that I had added them into the mixture! After eating breakfast, not only was my 3 1/2 year old bouncing off the walls, my baby inside was also bouncing of MY walls!!!

Since the end of 2007 is slowly creeping upon us, I stole this from my sister's blog and if you're bored, why don't you answer them on your blog too?

As 2007 comes to an end.........

1) Where did you begin 2007? ummmmmm...Kenney, Braydon and I went to church for our Bible fellowship group and then I guess home with my parents?

2) What was your status on Valentine's Day? Planning my wedding!!

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)? yup and I finally have something to show for it now!

4) How did you earn your money? Working at a daycare, at Goodwill for a few weeks and then part time photography

5) Did you have to go to the hospital? Yes I did a few times. Nothing major though.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police? not personally

7) Where did you go on vacation? We went on our honeymoon to Orlando, FL, we went to Virginia Beach and myrtle beach for weekend trips.

8) What did you purchase that was over $100? im sure we did for the wedding

9) Did you know anybody who got married? MEEEEEEE =) and my friend Jennifer

10) Did you know anybody who passed away? Yes Mrs. Patricia

(BY THE WAY, RACHEL, WHAT HAPPENED TO # 11 and 13?)

12) Did you move anywhere? Yuppers we moved into our townhouse!!

14) What concerts/shows did you go to? Aside from dad's theater productions nothing.

15) Are you registered to vote? I sure am!

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother? I don't think its on right now is it?

17) Where do you live now? Rocky Mount, NC, I know I know, you're jealous aren't you?!?

18) Describe your birthday? I spent it with my parents and Kenney & Braydon at Texas Steak House.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007? Be able to be a stay at home mommy!

20) What has been your favorite moment? Dancing with Kenney for the first time as husband and wife!

21) What's something you learned about yourself? That I am very blessed person and having an amazing family.

22) Any new additions to your family? Well theres been a lot for me...I gained a whole new family from Kenney's side, a little girl named Chloe Grace and soon to be our daughter Makenna!

23.) What was your worst month? oh wow, i don't know probably when I was working at FBCC puking in the toilet while my kids kept asking me "are you ok Ms Christy?"

24.) What music will you remember 2007 by? Brian McKnight

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy? um, well since I can't really drink....nobody!!

26) Made new friends? not really i dont think

27) New best friend? nope

28) Favorite Night out? hmmmmmm...I have to say the first night on our honeymoon in Florida, we went to a dinner theater place called "Al Capone's" and had an all you can eat buffet and then it we got to watch a show! It was the best Easter I've had!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't know where they went. Em & Bee both have the full ones on their sites.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, what does childbirth look like