Friday, December 21, 2007

Theres a whole in the bottom of the sea...

Yesterday, I went to my 38 week appointment with the midwife, and she told me that my primary doctor will be out of town next week, so she'll most likely be the one who delivers my baby. I really like this midwife, so I'm okay with that. My blood pressure was 122/86, which is great, & my urine, was well urine, but it was fine. My feet which had been swelling lately were fine yesterday, and I didn't have much to complain about other than I thought I might have a UTI, which she checked for (fortunately, I didn't have one!!) While she was checking for that, she decided to check to see if I had progressed any from my 1 cm. She told me that I'm 3 cms and 50% effaced. She said I most likely won't need my appointment for next week, but scheduled me one anyways. (on a side note, my doctors have been saying things like since 32 weeks. "If you make it to 34 weeks, I'll be happy" or "looks like she'll be here soon!" so I'm not taking their opinions hahaa)

When Makenna is ready, nobody can or will stop her from making her enterance a grand one I'm sure. =)

2 comments:

Aprille said...

I decided to do midwives with both of my pregnancies and I think my labor and deliveries were so much better because of it. They were so much more relaxed! I love that I didn't get hooked up to ANYTHING at both. No IV no machines it was nice. I love my midwives and would recommend it to anyone.

Hopefully you will go missing from your blog soon and you will have had a baby before Dec 31st. Mommies little tax deduction - just keep telling her lol.

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Aren't you clever with your title. I am the world's worst titler (ha! not even a word!)

Only 7cms to go!!! She'll be here before you know it!

-Andrea