Saturday, January 12, 2008

2 weeks!

I can't believe our little baby girl is already two weeks old! She now weighs 7 lbs 8.6 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. It's been a blur, and it's gone by so fast! I know that before I think about, she'll be 2 months old. I want to remember each moment, each touch, each smell....

Here's our ladybug, in her ladybug outfit (how cool is that---i just happened to find it at the consignment shop!!) and big brother Braydon showering her with kisses below. He loves his sissy!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God has certainly sent you and Kenney two very beautiful and special children to raise for His Kingdom. I am so pleased to know that you and Kenney are focused on that purpose. You both make your mother and me so very proud and grateful!
Love,
Dad

Rachel said...

I like the pic of B and Makenna.