Saturday, January 12, 2008

feet....i shutter at the thought!

As most of you know, i have a severe issue with feet. Seriously. I don't like feet, not even my own. I don't like looking at them, and most certainly avoid touching them if at all possible. Even when I had Braydon, I had an issue with feet. I hated having to put socks on his feet. When Noah was born, Rachel & Michal used to kiss on Noah's feet just to gross me out, and it worked! Even in bed, I insist on having socks on, and HATE it when Kenney takes his socks off in bed.

But I've fallen in love with a pair of feet. Now don't get me wrong, it still does not change the fact that I hate feet in general. I do not kiss these feet or spend time rubbing them if I don't have to, but these feet that I look at when I dress my little girl, or just happen to see when she drops a sock....they take my breath away. Isn't it amazing how something soooo incredibly repulsive to me instantly becomes so precious when I remember what a gift they are? So here's to Makenna's feet, ones that will someday be used to spread the good news!! (and one of B's foot, just because he insisted I take a picture of his foot too!)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posting this blog was a real feat for you to accomplish, huh?
Dad

Aprille said...

your weird lol. we love you anyways!

Rachel said...

How can you just not eat those feet up? Baby feet are so fun. But not as fun as having Michal put his feet on you! Hmm.. something to look forward to when I go home...

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Two pairs of sweet feet! Love the pictures!

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

how beautiful are the feet
of those that bring the good news...
love, Tia