Thursday, January 17, 2008

"when I get big..."

Braydon has been on a kick lately where he asks me if he can do things "when I get big". They are usually random things, like "when I get big, can I get Makenna's gassies out?" or "when I get big, can I color with red on a super giant page?" or "when i get big, can I buy a whole box of zebra cakes?" it's fun to hear what he comes up with.

The best one by far was the other day, he asked me "Mommy, when I get big, can I drink coffee like my Papa?" I told him that if he wanted to when he got big he could. Then he asked me what coffee tasted like, and I told him it was something that you had to get used to. He said "Oh." and then paused. He thought about it for a minute and said "Kind of like my baby sister, mama?" I about died laughing...

5 comments:

Aprille said...

such a funny age isn't it haha!

Anonymous said...

LOL sometimes they are too smart for their own good!
~Christin

Rachel said...

Braydon cracks me up

laurahill said...

So cute!
~ Tia

Innocence Underrated said...

oooh that's so sweet and cute! Part of me can't wait until Kian's big and comes up with crazy stuff. I hope you're writing these all down and taping it to give ot his future wife haha