Friday, January 18, 2008

wouldn't it be nice?

I'm not too materialistic, and I must admit I'm cheap. I love shopping at garage sales, consignment shops, etc. I liked shopping at Goodwill so much that I even got a job there for a little while. Plus, I have a hard time justifying purchases when we have debt that needs to be taken care of. And we still have our eyes on being home owners some day, som I know that we have to sacrafice in the short term to get a house. But every now and then I think "wouldn't it be nice to have some new things?" So, here's my wish list of things we'd like to get someday (not necessarily in this order though.)

1. A digital SLR camera, I'd like to get the Nikon D40
2. A flat pannel plasma TV (this is really Kenney's but ill include it)
3. A set of golf clubs (once again, Kenney)
4. A sewing machine

So, if there are any millionaires out there reading my blog, feel free to grant a wish. hahahaha!!

3 comments:

Innocence Underrated said...

I'm surprised you haven't found a sewing machine at a garage sale or Goodwill/consignment shop yet! I've seen a few in garage sales. A bit older of course, but workable. I love mine, it's on the 'cheaper' end I guess you could say, but for sewing pj pants, quilt squares, hats, wahtever, it does the job! I am a self-taught 'sew-er' and love it! I have several projects to finish now that you mention it...

Rachel said...

Mine's in storage somewhere. If you can find it, you can use it. Actually, if mom or dad can find it, you can use it.

Britney said...

I bought my sewing machine for $20 at American Freight, a discount hardware store. It's my dad's favorite store and he saw that they had a sewing machine and told me about it. It's not a top quality sewing machine, but I'm not a top quality seamstress! I hope you find one soon. They are fun to have around. :)