Friday, February 1, 2008

5 weeks

Tomorrow morning, Makenna will be 5 weeks old! It seems like just yesterday that I had her. Today was her 1 month check up and boy is she growing!!! Her stats at birth were 7 lbs 6 oz, 19.5 inches long and today she weighed in at 8 lbs 13 oz and is 21 3/4 inch long! Craziness I tell you! But this is reassuring to me, that all those late night feedings are doing what they're supposed to be doing! Of course, Dr. Plonski just raved about how "perfect perfect perfect" she is! That woman is a trip, and she has the energy of a jack russell puppy!! =) Just wanted to post an update on my sweet girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did those 5 weeks go???? The same place Noah's & Braydon's babyhood went....Makenna is so pretty, Christy. Just so very, very pretty. Especially to her Papa.
Love,Papa

Innocence Underrated said...

She's a doll. That's a great picture. I just noticed the Kenney is smiling so wide in every picture. It's cute, does he ever not smile? She looks like quite the mix of you too. Good work =) Unlike my one-sided baby who looks like his daddy...

Britney said...

I love the picture of Makenna and Kenney. She has a sweet hat. And her expression is priceless.

The New Mrs. Rue said...

Pretty much Kenney is smiling all the time. He's a goofball and I love that part of him. Plus, it's kinda hard not to smile big when you're around such a cutie pie!! (Makenna that is!)