Monday, February 4, 2008

Nate's 1st Birthday

On Saturday, Kenney, Braydon, Makenna and I packed up into my parent's van and went to Chapel Hill for my cousin's son (well I suppose he's our cousin too!) first birthday party. It was good to see our family, and meet Alex's family. We had to leave before Nate got to open presents, but we did get to watch the pinata(s) and have food! (thanks aprille for cooking!!) Here are some pictures!! ENJOY!! If you want to see all of the pictures, you can check em out on my picasa page... http://picasaweb.google.com/TheRueSeum/NateS1stBday

Nate & Alex trying to hit the pinata
Hey wait, that's not candy! The first pinata was filled with veggies!
Don't worry, there was one with candy too! Nice trick Aprille!
Makenna in her pretty blue dress

It's a shame her daddy doesn't love to hold her!!

So sweet!!

3 comments:

Aprille said...

Thank you so much for coming and thank you for thinking of a gift for Ella too! Thoughtful even sleep deprived! I am so glad you guys got to come and it was so sweet to see the kids. Notice I did not hold the lady - for fear of crying actually. I am having a little trouble with the 1 year old thing lol. Thank you!!

Rachel said...

She looks a lot like you in the 2nd to last picture.

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Of course I noticed the bow! :) Looks like a lot of fun! I totally cracked up over the veggie pinata!!

-Andrea