Monday, February 4, 2008

Roch-cha-cha---here we come!!

Well, Kenney put in his request for vacation time for the week of August 4th-8th! So my parents, my sister & her kiddos, and my family will be in Rochester, NY from August 2nd thrugh the 9th!! I'm so excited because it has been far too long since I've been up to NY. As my sister had mentioned, I'd really like to see as many people as we can when we go up there because I want Kenney and the kiddos to meet as many people as they can (especially since I talk about you guys often and he has know clue who you are!) Is there any way we can plan a get-together for us Lima people so everyone can see each other?

3 comments:

emily said...

I want to see you!! That would be lots of fun :)

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Wish I could be there but it's highly unlikely. Too bad... I miss home and all the familiar faces. Have a wonderful time - so glad you were able to get the vacation time!

-Andrea

sunshine9782 said...

YES!!!!!!!! Woot woot, Christy and family coming to Roch cha cha!! Whenever you will be free that week let me know and we will get together!