Friday, March 7, 2008

Consider Collecting Change for a Cause!

As I have mentioned before, I am participating in the 2008 March of Dimes March for Babies. My goal is $500, which is a lot, but I'm going to be doing some fundraisers to help reach this goal. The first one that I'm asking my friends and family to help out with is called "Collecting Change for a Cause" What this entails is that you get a jar or cup or envelope or anything else that will hold change and set it on your dresser. In the evening, when you empty your pockets, I'm asking that you put any loose change into the jar. If you see a quarter laying around, add it to the jar. Even if you see a penny laying on the ground, can you pick it up and put it the jar? At the end of March, I'm going to ask you to count the change in your jar, and visit my page (there is a link on my sidebar) and pledge that amount to my walk, (even if it's only 2 or 3 dollars)! Every little bit helps me reach my goal and help support research for the goal of having all babies be healthy babies! If you want you can paypal it to me, or send a check to me or use the online tool to donate by credit card. these donations are tax deductible! Thanks for your help guys!!!

No comments: