Monday, March 31, 2008

"I love your [insert random object here] Mama!"

My little boy is just as cute as can be (when he wants to be!) One of my favorite things that he says is "I love your [fill in the blank] mama/daddy" He always picks the most random things that he says he loves. Like today in the car it was "I love your end-shell wipers, Mama" He admired my windshield wipers! Or the other day "I love your spoon Mama". It's not like a butter her up type of compliment either. He says it at random times, and you can tell he's doing it because he wants to say that he loves you, but wants to find different ways to say it.

So next time, if you hear my little man say "I love your tomato" or "I love your socks" or "I love your tooth brush", you'll know he's telling you that he loves you! =)

No comments: