Friday, April 25, 2008

ARRRRRR!!

So, today is the day before B's pirate birthday party, and I managed to get almost everything together! YAY! I made his goodie bags, got all the plates and cups and utensils, etc. oh but let me tell you about that dang pinata I got for B.

The little hole where you get the paper out and fill it up with candy was incredibly small. Almost ridiculously small. Normally, this task should take 15 minutes tops. Ohhhh no, but not for me! It took me over an hour to get all that dang paper out of it and then fill it up. On top of the time, I managed to rip the hole and I even amputated the pirate's arm. I was extremely frustrated and I made sure Target knew. We'll see if I get anything in response. I'm not holding me breath.

1 comment:

Britney said...

I want to see pictures of this pirate birthday party, when you get a chance. :)