Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I remember when....

It was only about 2 years ago that I started thinking about wedding invitations. We looked through magazine after magazine trying to pick out the perfect wedding invitation. And now that my friend Christa is getting married on Saturday, it made me think about the very long process of choosing an invitation. Even after all of the searching, we ended up having my sister make us our special invitations because we couldn't find exactly what we wanted! I wish I had heard about 1st class Wedding Invitations when I was picking out my invitations! The process is totally easy, and you get personalize all of their invitations to make them "yours" in just a few minutes! You can change the font type and color, as well as what you want the invitation to say! And it gives you an instant quote right on the side bar! You can add response cards, reception cards, and thank you cards that match easily as well!


When I saw this one, I immediately thought of my friend Christa. She loves daisies so much, as do I. In fact, I would've loved this invitation too. (For those of you who don't know I had daisies as my centerpieces at my reception!) So if you are beginning to plan your wedding or your renewing your vows ceremony, go check it out! It's super easy, and can be done without even having to leave your house!

No comments: