Monday, April 28, 2008

Just not enough

Sometime I feel like there's not enough time. Sometimes I feel like there's just not enough energy, not enough money, not enough patience, not enough fill in the blank. It's times like these that I can sit back and acknowledge that indeed, I am not enough, I don't have enough, and I won't. I'm reminded that God told me that it's not by might, and not by power, but by HIS spirit. I'm also reminded that his power is made perfect in our weaknesses. I'm so thankful that I know this, and that I can rest in His arms knowing full well that I will be taken care of, that my heavy heart can rest in Him. If you don't have this, perhaps this is what you're seeking. If you feel this way too, I have hope to offer you! Please, don't wait another minute carrying that heavy burden!!

1 comment:

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

This is so true, Christy. I just can't do it in my own strength - but I try. Unfortunately. And then I remember that it doesn't work.

Great post!

-Andrea