Tuesday, April 15, 2008

schedules...

I feel like I've been really overscheduled lately. All of the things that I'm doing are great professionally and are for good causes. I just wish I had more hours in the day and more days in the week, ya know? Or perhaps, if I had a mini-me, that might help. I could have a mini-Christy here to do all the house work and little errands that just eat up time (like having to run in to the post office to buy a stamp for one letter turns into a 20 minute ordeal when having to lug a screaming, hungry 3.5 month old and a sleepy 4 year old who is also screaming because he wanted to eat at McDonalds, even though he had already eaten lunch!)

Alas, there are no mini-me's. Too bad.

1 comment:

Aprille said...

i was hoping this was the start to a little mini me commercial. you let me down lol. where is the link to that product? haha