Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Where I want to go

I've stumbled upon a site where every Thursday they suggest an idea of what the subject should be, and this week's was 13 places you've been. But I wanted to do a twist, so without further ado, here is my first "Thursday Thirteen"!!

13 places I want to visit in no particular order:

1.) Alaska
2.) The Grand Canyon
3.) Stone Henge
4.) Fiji
5.) Hawaii
6.) California
7.) The Taj Mahal
8.) Egypt
9.) Laos
10.) Paris
11.) Rome
12.) Israel
13.) Rhode Island (where my husband grew up!)

Go check out more Thursday Thirteen over here!

12 comments:

kay said...

Sounds like a great list. Travel is wonderful for so many reasons. Welcome to TT!

Jill said...

Welcome to TT!
A lot of your place to visit are on mine list to visit!I've always been curious to see the different shade of light on the Taj Mahal!

On a limb with Claudia said...

What a gorgeous photo of the two of you! I love it - and love your husband for just the look on his face when he looks at you. Yes! That's a great man.

I do hope you get a chance to go to all of those places.

Happy TT!

Nicholas said...

Those are all wonderful paces. I've been to a few, would love to see he others.

Welcome to TT!

Wolfie said...

I want to visit Paris too..!!

Lori said...

Great list. There are a few places Ive seen and would like to see too. Happy TT:)

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What?! No New Mexico? You are SO missing out! Uuuuummmm.... never mind. ;)

-Andrea

Sassy Mama Bear said...

Great list, many would be on my list also. Happy TT, mine is up @ The Cafe if you are interested.

Three P's in a Pod said...

Great list! Welcome to TT...I am pretty new also but I think you'll love it for sure. BTW I love your header!

Stop by my blog and see my TT if you get a minute - http://threepsinapod.blogspot.com/2008/04/thursday-13-things-i-did-before-i-had.html#links

Thanks!

oh amanda said...

I want to go to the Grand Canyon, too. Lately, I've been thinking about what a great vacation that would be!

crazy working mom said...

Wow, what a great list. I'd LOVE to go to Fiji. :) Hope you get all of those destinations accomplished in your lifetime.

Thanks for stopping by.

Chelle Y. said...

I have been to Israel. It's a beautiful place!