Thursday, May 1, 2008

13 "c"s about Christy...

This week, they asked us to pick a letter and use it to describe us in 13 words. Since I love the letter C, here are thirteen "C" words that describe me...hmmm...here goes.

1.) Christian-I am a Christian first and foremost, and this changes everything about me!
2.) Clever, or atleast I'd like to think so!
3.) Creative-I love anything artsy, and in fact, I'm in the process of being creative but am taking a break to do this!
4.) complicated
5.) Compassionate-It is so hard for me to turn a blind eye to someone in need.
6.) Cleanliness-challenged-I struggle to keep my house organized and clean
7.) Coupon queen-I LOVE using coupons, and have officially organized my coupons into a 3 ring binder! YAY GO ME!
8.) Consumer Advocate-I will fight for people in regards to how they were treated, what they purchased, etc. I would love to be a trouble shooter like Diane Wilson on ABC 11!
9)Colorful
10.) Challenging-I'm always up for a good "fight"!!
11.) Crafty (although this goes with creative, I'm running out of words!)
12.) collector-I collect Willow tree angels
13.) Candid-You never know what might come out of my mouth!

Okay, so now you try it! Or go visit the other people who participated in T13!

3 comments:

Neen said...

Beautiful list.

Meg said...

Nothing like a creative, compassionate, candid collector. I'm one myself!

http://prefersherfantasylife.blogspot.com/

mom huebert said...

Nice list. By the way, your pictures on an earlier post of your baby girl are just adorable. In fact, your whole family is sweet.