Monday, May 5, 2008

B's party pics

Okay, I know that I've been super slack about posting lately. I've just been so busy and every down time I get, I want to sleep! But without further ado, here's so pictures of his birthday party and a few others I haven't posted yet! Makenna was more interested in the taste of her dress than a picture!
My awesome aunt Laura made swords out of balloons for all of the kids (and even some random kids from the park!)
Apparently, Makenna was not liking the idea of mommy doing other things than tending to her ever whimper!
Braydon, Peyton & Macy "sword fighting"
Peyton's dad decided to take them all on!! Zoe, Ella, & Abby watch as Braydon opens his cool presents!
Braydon's pirate cake
We had trick candles, and Braydon couldn't figure out why they kept lighting back up!! Kenney, Aprille & I got a good laugh out of it!
That darn pirate pinata that took forever to fill!
In order for the kids to get their goodie bags aka "buried treasure" they had to put on their eye patches and say "ARRRR!" for me and then got to pick it out of the "treasure chest"!
His party was a success, and I'm so thankful for my Aunt Laura & my cousin Aprille for their help! I was so glad that my mom was able to make it and looked pretty darn good if I do say so myself! On a side note, some of the pizza I bought from Sam's Club was burned, and so I e-mailed and complained, and they are refunding the money I paid for my pizzas! Go SAMS CLUB!!

4 comments:

American Mum said...

Wish I could have been there!

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a GREAT party! I am so happy for you that it went well - what a fantastic theme too! It sure looks like everyone had a really fun time!

And yeah- Go Sam's Club!

That's good to know!

-Andrea

Christin said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, B!! Hope this year surprises you each and every day.

What a great looking party! Congrats for making it through. :)

Aprille said...

I love that Alex is in the background of the last picture - holding a severed head lol. We had a great time and it was my pleasure. Thanks for having us!