Friday, May 23, 2008

i Coupon....

**Update, yesterday I went to Food Lion and got $110 worth of groceries for 20 bucks! Yay for coupons!!**

I know you're shocked, aren't you?!? The reason I'm posting this is because I'm looking to find some people out there who might need some of the coupons I don't need (pet food, Nicorette, etc) and maybe you have some that you don't use that you'd be willing to share with me. Perhaps you purchase the sunday paper and just let the coupons go in the recycling or trash can. If that's you, I'd like to see if I could maybe send you some SASEs and you could forward them my way!

(I already have several internet coupon printing sites that I visit regularly, but they often limit the amount of times you can print a coupon.)

4 comments:

Britney said...

I coupon, too. I get the Sunday paper and I don't use a lot of the coupons. I can send you the fliers or cut out the coupons for you. Also, what sites do you use? I would love to get more coupons!

Britney said...

I seriously think I was living under a rock when John Mayer's first albums came out. There's no other logical explanation.

Melanie said...

I always end up with tons of coupons- and it's for stuff I never use. I'd be happy to send them along, if you email me your snail mail.

Cynthia said...

Good for people to know.