Monday, May 5, 2008

walgreens warning...

Just an FYI...this week's flyer states that you can get "Register Rewards" kind of like CVS' extra care bucks. But what it DOES NOT state is that the rewards WILL NOT print if you use any sort of coupon during the transaction. And there is nothing that the manager can do. He told me they cannot override it and they've had MANY complaints. I've already called corporate office like 4times and left a message every time. It really bugs me when they do things like this. I mean, it would be different if it was stated some where, but I just missed it. But it is not written any where, and therefore is false advertising. It bugged me so much and I wanted to share. I will be visiting all my shopping boards to warn all of the shoppers out there, and asking them to help me bombard the corporate office with a bunch of complaints.

No comments: