Monday, June 16, 2008

annoying ads...

I'm sick of seeing half naked women in ads trying to get me to a singles dating site, when A) I'm not a man so the picture of the scantily clad woman is not enticing to me B) I'm already married, so no need for a dating web site C) I hate having to jump to cover my son's eyes when hes sitting on my lap when I'm on the computer. I recently discovered a site where you can block those ads. You can choose to cover them with your own pictures from flickr, news stories, etc. or you can choose just to have them gray it out. Either way, none of those ads any more for us. It's currently in the beta mode right now and only works with firefox, but if you're interested, check it out here! Visit FOOF

1 comment:

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Those ads annoy the crap out of me too! What a great resource to know about - thanks for sharing!

By the way - how was your interview in the Sunday paper?! I've been wondering!

-Andrea