Monday, July 21, 2008

As vacation is almost upon us...

I am so looking forward to our first official family vacation. Sure we've done weekend trips to my in-laws. And a weekend trip down to Myrtle Beach while I was pregnant. And Kenney & I had a honeymoon trip to Orlando...But we've never really had an "official" vacation as a family...with all 4 of us. And I am oober excited...did I just say oober? Yeah, more like I'm a goober...

We'll be leaving on July 31st as soon as Kenney gets off of work (we will pick him up on the way as he works right off of 95, and we will travel to an undisclosed location in Pennsylvania (I'm sure I could tell you where, but I feel more important using such skimpy details...)

Well, okay, since you insist....it will be at Holiday Inn Express some where in PA. =) The next morning, we'll wake up eat from their YUMMY breakfast, play in the pool, and then jump back into the car, and finish on our trek to western NY!! We'll be in NY from August 1st until the 7th, and then we'll head to Philadelphia for the weekend, and then we'll pile one more time into the car and travel the rest of the way home....

I am so excited because Kenney has never been to NY-I'm dying to show Braydon & him all around where I grew up! B is always asking me questions about when I was a kid, and I'm so looking forward to it. The thought of showing him where I lived is so neat, especially since it's different from where we live now.

I'm looking forward to this trip as well as participating in:


on Friday August 29th...this gives you well over a month to come up with something!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I hope you guys have an enjoyable & safe trip. We take alot of those weekend trips. That works for us.