Saturday, July 12, 2008

Open for business...

As you already know, I'm a Mary Kay lady and my director has challeneged me to get "30 faces in 30 days" and I'd like you to be one of those 30!! But what does that mean? I'm begining my book of "before" and "after" shots. I need to get 30 women to take the before pictures, to do a Mary Kay makeover and take after shots to keep in my book. It is just amazing to see these in the other ladies' books.

You won't be pressured to buy anything, I just need to practice and get my 30 in 30!!! Would you be interested in being one of them? If so, please let me know! I'd love to have you over, go to your house, or whatever works!

Already love Mary Kay products and want to buy some?!? I'd love to be your consultant!!

E-mail me ChristyRue@marykay.com.


1 comment:

Britney said...

If you pack your husband and kids up and make the trek to IN, I would find at least 10 faces for your book and offer you great Indiana hospitality. :)

Living so far away stinks.