Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thursday 13: 13 new wedding photos


Thirteen of my fave pics from the wedding I shot last weekend! (and one extra b/c I couldn't get it down to 13!)
***Just for clarification, this was a wedding I shot as the photographer, this was not my own wedding!!***








Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

I love looking wedding photos... Great shots here! Happy TT! Mine's up too hope you can drop by.. Have a great day!

Alice Audrey said...

You got some great shots.

Kim said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Kim

elaine said...

wow you're a great photographer!! happy TT

Hootin' Anni said...

Beautiful bride. And Ummmmm, YES!! I'm very VERY partial to Marines too.

Happy T-13. Again, I have a return of Jefé --and her witty thirteen statements on life. Come on over, have a laugh or two!

Jenn said...

All very beautiful. Congratulations.

~RaenWa~ said...

Great pictures you are a wonderful photographer Happy TT

Jen said...

I love weddings, even when I don't know the bride or groom! These photos are absolutely beautiful--you did an amazing job. Lucky couple that you've created lifetime memories for. :)

bernieg1 said...

Beautiful pictures. Wedding pics and baby pics are always the best!

My 34th TT is up: 13 comments you can make to your physician while he's performing a colonoscopy on you. Here's the link.

Wani said...

From a fellow photographer... those are really good! I'll have to do a photography TT sometime! Thanks for sharing!

Aprille said...

Makes me excited! I hope your making sure to update your webpage.

Britney said...

that dress color seems familiar... :)

Elizabeth F. said...

Gorgeous pics as always! Wow!