Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Toot!


Every now and then, as mommies, we need to celebrate the success, whether it's big or small....From managing to get all the children dressed and fed for an entire day, or managing to organize you spices in your kitchen or not eating the whole gallon of ice cream in one sitting. So after reading my toot, click on the link above and read the other mommies as well all celebrate our successes, big or small. Then join in, and let us celebrate your victory too!!

My success: Mary Kay

I became an Independant Mary Kay Beauty Consultant 15 days ago, and was not too sure how successful I'd be. I mean I'd sold it back in college, but by sell I really mean I joined as what we call a "personal use" consultant, which means you become a consultant in order to receive the discount on the product, not really selling anything.

I am so happy to report that in the past 15 days, I have sold almost $1300 worth of Mary Kay!!! I've fallen in love with the products, with the opportunity and with the other women that are consultants. My senior sales director said it was almost like a small sorority, which is true. I never was into that in college, and have never really had very many girlfriends. This provides me access to all types of women and I've already made some good friends.

Most importantly, I've found myself again. I struggled with PPD I think, and I lost my own idenity. I am so thankful and can't wait to see what else is in store for me!


6 comments:

Nicole said...

Good for you for doing something for yourself. I wish you lots of success and self-satisfaction.

beckycollins said...

LOVE Mary Kay! Love making women feel beautiful inside and out. Great Job!

Internet Secrets Investigator said...

That is so great. Mary Kay really is a great product.

Kmommy said...

How awesome!!! That's so great.

Melanie said...

Congrats on the Mary Kay! It's always great to find something to do that you enjoy. Did you see that Harris Teeter is tripling coupons Thurs-Sat?

Britney said...

For the first two weeks you have had an amazing amount of sales! I love Mary Kay products, but I have about 25 of them in my make up bag that haven't been touched in many, many months. I think I must value sleep more than the way my face looks with make up. I barely get up early enough to do my hair!