Friday, September 5, 2008

Proud!

I know that as mom's we're often proud of our babies, and rightfully so. I mean we did carry them for 9 months, give birth to them, and so it's just fitting that we are proud when they do little things. However, I'm proud of my new team member Jennifer. Jennifer was a former co-worker from the day care I used to work with, but she quickly became a good friend of mine. Our weddings were only seperated by a few months, so we had tons to talk about and vent about when our kids laid down at naptime (aside from work things!)

Jennifer decided she wanted to become a Mary Kay consultant, but wanted to start off slowly because she is in grad school right now as well as teaching first grade at a local elementary school, so she is super busy. I assured her that Mary Kay can fit into any schedule, and could provide some extra cash, especially as the holiday season rolls around!

Yesterday, Jennifer had her "debut" party, that she held right at her school after the day was over and she only had 3 that actually could make it, (one of whom had a daughter in law who was already a consultant so she didn't count! After all, we don't steal customers from other consultants!!) but had several people with outside orders.

Let me tell you....Jennifer had $750 worth of retail sales in ONE day! Can you believe that?!? And this was from someone who thought they were too busy to sell Mary Kay!! And also, in addition to the wonderful sales she had, she also has 2 possible ladies interested in the Mary Kay opportunity!

I'm just so excited about this! I'm like a proud Mama sitting here just thinking about it. I can't wait to see what another new team member Gina will do at her debut! Jennifer has been a consultant for 2 weeks, and already almost has 2 new team members! The reason is because the Mary Kay opportunity REALLY will fit into ANY woman's schedule, no matter how busy, even if you feel you don't know any one, if you don't like women in general, if you don't like talking to strangers, etc.

Mary Kay is exactly what you make it to be. If you want it to replace your full time job salary, it can easily be done. If you want just a little extra spending money, it can DEFINATELY be done. If you only want to earn some Christmas money for gifts, we can help you! Even if you want to join to get your own products at wholesale, we can work with you!!

If this is something you might be interested in, please contact me at christyrue@marykay.com or leave me a comment where I can contact you. I promise I won't force you into anything, because that's not my style.

No comments: