Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall retreat...

I had a great time in West Virginia, and the kiddos and Kenney did just fine without me. It turned out, I won lots of stuff while I was there. I got in the top 5 of sales, runner up for Queen of Star Consultants and actually won Queen of Sharing!! I got a nice little tiara and a sash and got to move from the "VIP" seats to the head table! Pretty sweet! I know it probably sounds corny, and it probably is, but it felt really awesome to be acknowledged after my hard work! Sorry the pictures kinda stink, the people taking the pictures apparently didn't know how to take them...
my stash!!
Sherry (my fellow soon to be diq buddy!), my director Angela, me & Melody, our senior Sales director
All of of us that came from Rocky Mount: Melody, Sandy, Elvia, me, Sherry & Angela
Elvia, our national sales director Kathy & Sandy
Our national sales director Kathy & I! (notice that sweet tiara & sash!!) =)

Melody telling her "pantyhose" story....absolutely hysterical!
Our National Sales Director, Kathy
Dancing and celebrating the "pink cadillac" units
dancing to the "pink cadillac" song Speaking of pink cadillacs....check our NSD's caddy!!


6 comments:

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

That's AWESOME, Christy! I am so happy for you! It's seems you have found a great way to use your God-given talents!

Love that tiara and sash. And my, girl! Don't you look smokin' in red!

-Andrea

Aprille - The Muddled said...

yup - thats pink

Aprille - The Muddled said...

sorry - i was overwhelmed by the pink and forgot to say congratulations!

Gina said...

I am so glad you got recongized. I see what you mean when you told us about the makeup last night. OHHHHHH Boy!

Elizabeth F. said...

hey I know Sherry T., Melody and Angela. he..he... 2 of them are my neighbors! LOL! Glad you had such a great time!

american mum said...

I've got the Mary Kay excitement all over me. Where?!