Thursday, October 9, 2008

West Virginia

So tomorrow morning I head to West Virginia for my "fall retreat" with Mary Kay. There's going to be tons of training, recognition for accomplishments, and lots of fun I'm sure.

I'm so excited, but nervous. This is the first time I've left my family for this long, the first time I've not had Makenna with me. I'm really kinda sad about that. Although it will be awesome to have a full night's rest, I will still miss my smiling girl, and my handsome little boy, and of course, my husband's snore. =)

Yeah, so I have to be at my director's house at 8:30 AM tomorrow morning, and it's 10:20 PM right now and my bag is not packed. I don't see that to be a problem. HAHAHAHA!! As usual, I'm doing everything I can do BUT what I'm supposed to be doing.

I will most likely not have access to a computer til Monday, so I'll hopefully have some decent pictures for you and lots of stories to tell you then!!

3 comments:

american mum said...

Take me with you! Okay, maybe not WV and maybe not MK, but you know. :)

Have fun!

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Have a great time, Christy!! I can understand missing your family- I always feel that same way too. Enjoy your non-mommy time for what it is :)

-Andrea

Melanie said...

I hope you have a great time!!