Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black friday mary kay sales

Hey Everyone!! With tomorrow being "Black Friday" in retail sales world, I'd like to offer you an alternative to going out to the mall and having to stand in line. Wouldn't it be great if you could order online, have your gifts wrapped and shipped all while saving money?!?

Visit my Mary Kay online store tomorrow morning and you'll receive some great sale prices. Any order placed via e-mail, phone or on my website between 5 AM and 7 AM will receive 30% off, from 7Am-9AM 20% 9AM-12 PM 10%. All gift baskets are 20% off all weekend long! Ask me about my pre-made baskets or I can personalize any gift baskets! We have gifts starting out under $10, all very nicely packaged at no additional cost! For every $25 spent either Friday or Saturday, you'll get your name entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate!

I accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, checks, cash, and I even offer payment plans & layaway!! I have gifts for EVERYONE: men included!! Call, e-mail, or text me for more information about all the cool ways I can help you save money AND stress from avoiding the stores tomorrow.

***BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM BATH & BODY WORKS, OR ANY OTHER SMALL BASKET FROM ANYWHERE ELSE, JUST CALL AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND & I CAN MAKE YOU SOMETHING NICE!!***

Thanks so much & I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I've been checking for updates...Haven't heard anything...I'm still praying!!!
Hoping you have a wonderful weekend!