Sunday, January 4, 2009

few and far between

Lately, I'm sure you've noticed my lack of posting, all 5 of my readers out there...But I'm not good at lying, and to be honest, I just didn't want to put out all my business for the world to see. Plus, it was just too painful to actually put it in writing. I've been struggling, we have been struggling in almost every area.

Kenney & I are struggling to work through our issues. I won't go into specifics, because it isn't fair to my husband or to me to put such info out there. But the good thing is that we've decided we will make it through this, and every thing else. We will not just walk away, and we will make it through.

Tonight, my heart is heavy as I write this for many reasons. I will eventually talk a little bit about this, but for now, it's all still to fresh for me to rip off the bandaid. Please keep us in mind though of the next few weeks. And feel free to share some words of wisdom.

1 comment:

emily said...

well, I read your blog.
and I'm praying for you. just wanted you to know :)
if there's anything I can do, let me know