Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the crazy cycle

I haven't blogged in a while because there is such raw emotion in my heart that I just can't seem to be able to actually process them and actually type them. Worry. Anger. Frustration. Insecurity. Longing. Love.

I have to say that today we stand as a stronger family, a stronger husband and wife. We've learned alot through our own experience as well as through wise counsel. It has not been easy by any means, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I have such a deep passion that has been emerging lately, and I am finally being able to not only recognize it but I am able to articulate it to Kenney, which is something that I've not been very good at. We're really seeking guidance and clear direction from the Lord together as a couple, asking that our hearts and our passion would match what God has for us as a family.

We're asking for you to stand in prayer with us. "The blessing will far outweigh the sacrafice."

No comments: