Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Pampered Chef

Okay, so I have to admit I'm not remotely as talented in the kitchen as say Andrea or Toni in the kitchen. Oh, how I'd love to be...but I digress. Even as limited as my cooking skills truly are, I still love Pampered Chef stuff. I love the deep covered baker I adore my microcookers. But really, I love the fact that they make cooking easier.

The deep covered baker that easily fits into your microwave (unless of course you are using the same microwave that fit into your college dorm!)

Go check out all the cool gadgets over at www.pamperedchef.biz/mertscookin and if you see something you like, get it!! I had a cooking show at my house this past Saturday and had a lot of fun! When you go to add something, your host's name is Christy Rue. All orders must be placed by March 12th, 2009.

For a chance to win your choice of the chipotle rub, the greek rub, or the Moroccan rub visit Meredith's website , pick out your favorite Pampered Chef product and leave a comment telling me what it is. For an extra entry, blog about this contest, with a link to this post, and leave a second comment. Also, you'll get an additional entry for every $10 you spend (through Meredith's page, using me as your host!) Contest is open to US residents only and ends March 12th, 2009 at 12 noon, EST.

No comments: