Sunday, May 10, 2009

What my mom taught me...



-To love unconditionally.
-To serve others without complaining or second thoughts.
-To walk humbly before God.
-How to sacrafice for your kids.
-To save money.
-Not to be wasteful (with time or money).
-To get things done, even when you don't have time, energy, money, etc.
-To forgive.
-To give.
-To laugh so hard tears come streaming down your face.
-To pray.
-To think for myself, and defend what I believe in, even when it gets you suspended from school. (not that I ever did *cough cough* HAHA!)
-to give grace.
-To cry.
-To worship.
-how to really love my kids.

Thank you Mom for everything that you have sacrficed for me over the years. You are the most Godly, humble woman I know, and I am so thankful to have you as an example of how I should be as a Mom. If I become 1/2 a good as mom as you, my kids will be blessed. I love you so much, and really do appreciate EVERYTHING you do!!

PS....I stole your picture Rach...I didn't have any recent ones of mom. Sorry & thanks!

1 comment:

The Ketchams said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!