Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A day late & a dollar short

My little princess is TWO. I never in a million years would have thought that I would be talking about my daugher as a princess, as you may remember (refer to these posts for a refresher: #1 and #2 ) but now, it's the only fitting name for you! I love how "girlie" you really are! You love to dress up, play with your baby dolls, have tea parties, etc. I love dressing you in pink & purple, because PINK IS YOUR COLOR! You just look adorable in it! You love to help pick out your clothes in the morning with Mama & will definately let me know if I've made a mistake with my suggestions!

You love shoes of all kinds-Daddy's shoes are just way too big, but they're oh so fun to put on, especially since they can be found all over downstairs & on the stairs! Your favorite pair though are your precious pink crocs! Even when you were admitted to the hospital, you insisted on sporting your pretty pink crocs with your hospital gown! You definately know how let your style shine through on any outfit!

Your hair is as curly as can be, and it's getting really long! You love to accesorize with hairbows & headbands on EVERY outfit! And I must admit, your piggy tails just are way off the adorable chart!

Your smile melts my heart, and your giggle is contagious! You light up every room you walk into! You are now 24 lbs and 31 3/4 inches tall, my little petite potato, but you are built "tonka tough" *as you have to be when you have an older brother who likes to wrestle!*

Miss Makenna Rae, you have melted my heart and stolen it forever. Each day with you is better than the one before, and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for my beautiful little girl. Never forget that you were created in His image, and that you are His workmanship! "We will love you forever, we'll like you for always. As long as we're living our baby you'll be!"

For Makenna's birth story, you can revisit it here and here for her 1 year old post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makenna has a smile that can melt anyone's heart! I think the pink crocs will be with her until they fall apart!!!We love you sweet little Makenna!!!! Love, Ama

Anonymous said...

Papa loves his beautiful Princess forever!