Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm baaaaccckk!!

Okay, I've decided that it's time to come back to blogging....Now that life is beginning to come back to "normal", errrr, as normal as they can get, that is, I thought I need to get back in the habit of blogging. Plus I wanted to get a "jump start" on the New Year's resolutions. So, here's a quick recap of the past 5 months...I'm sure I will be posting about these in time...

-Kenney was hired @ a competitor log cabin company for a few months, but then again was laid off due to lack of work (not many people were buying log cabin homes in this economy). He decided to go back to school in August to begin working on his computer networking degree.

-Braydon started Kindergarten and is doing wonderfully. His developmental pedi is so impressed and we're so excited about his progress.

-Jordan Riley Kenneth made his debut on November 16th, 2009! He weighed 7lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long! He is doing well, aside from some pretty serious jaundice problems in the first few weeks.

-Kenney is starting back to work for the company that laid him off in August in the beginning of January, as well as going to school at night. He will be very busy, and very tired, but it's only for a short period of time!

Anyways, I look forward to posting more shortly...

4 comments:

Kara said...

Sounds like a busy couple of months for you. Glad your back! :)

Kara said...

Sounds like a busy couple of months for you. Glad your back! :)

Christin said...

Yaay! Welcome back!!

Britney said...

I think this is my favorite resolution of all time!