Friday, March 19, 2010

One Proud Mama

I have to admit I was more worried about Braydon's first year in school than he was. Maybe you remember Braydon's story. I didn't know what it was going to be like for him. I worried he'd be teased about different habits he had, or that he'd be sent to the office for his behaviour. I was seriously concerned.
But then the reports came. And the reports were... GOOD! His teachers said he was smart, he was (mostly) well behaved. I was so incredibly thankful. And then I got a note home from school asking me to attend an awards ceremony at his school, that he was receiving an award! I was totally not expecting this!

Braydon received an Outstanding Achievement in Science award, one of six given in his class!
Braydon also received a special award for one of the "CELL" lab.

I was so incredibly proud that day, and very, very thankful.

The report cards continued to come, and they were GREAT! I was just amazed! Then just a few weeks ago, I got another note home, asking me to come to another awards ceremony, that B was getting another award!
Braydon received an Outstanding Achievement in Math award! *one of four in his class*
He was so proud of his award, and so are we!!
Braydon & Sissy after the awards ceremony

Keep up the great work, Braydon! Remember that sometimes you get awards for working hard, and sometimes you don't, but either way, God sees your heart and your attitude. Make sure you do it all as unto Him!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.