Thursday, July 29, 2010

Going Once...

Going once....
Going Twice....
SOLD!


Who's the best photographer in Naples, FL? Well, it's Savor Photography, of course!!

These are the most amazing pictures of my three cutest kids (okay, so I only have a total of three, but still, they're the cutest!!) and it's even more special because the blanket they're laying on is my Great-Grandmother's quilt. Heritage. I love it.

Disclosure: There was no payment or anything for this post. I just love the heck out of this photographer, who also happens to be my amazing sister, Rachel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful Princess and my Best Boys!
Love,
Papa

Anonymous said...

[color=#6b55aa]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. thenewmrsrue.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#6b55aa]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]