Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Getting stuff for free...

Inspired by my sister's incredible new online teaching venture, I thought I'd tag along so to speak. I've gotten multiple e-mails, comments, and texts begging me to teach them my "secret" of getting things for free. And by "things" I'm not talking about samples (although those are really fun & handy to get in the mail!) I mean FREE cool things like gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Starbucks, Kmart, as well as hundreds of dollars of awesome items at Kohl's. And yes, it's legal, contrary to my best friend Lorin's belief.

So here's my contribution to your family's budget: I'm offering my 1st "Thrifty Christy's Guide to Gettin' it for Free". This won't be a "coupon class" talking about blinkies and triple coupons. This will be how to get the other things besides groceries, and right now with Christmas coming up, who couldn't benefit from this?!? Cost is $10, and my 1st class will get a coupon for $5 off a $5 purchase at Kohl's store!

This first class will be this coming Tuesday night, December 14th, 8PM EST and you will have your coupon for Kohl's that night! To register,









There is a class limit of 30 participants, but if Tuesday wouldn't work for you, let me know. There is a possibility I will be able to make the webinar available for later use!!

No comments: