Saturday, January 29, 2011

Diapering into Dollars

Someone asked my to explain how the Pampers Gifts To Grow and the Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards programs work, so here goes!

Both programs basically work the same: In marked packages, you will find the codes on the inside that you enter online (although Pampers now has the ability to text the code now). The amount of points you receive depend upon the size of the packages, the kind of diapers, etc. These codes on the packages are single use only codes, meaning you can only enter it one time. Click here to see the points matrix for Pampers to see the value of their different products.

Both programs have "extra" ways to earn points as well. Huggies gives you points for watching videos, participating in polls, viewing some webpages, etc. This month, Pampers is allowing you to earn an additional 10 points when you enter one code before Jan. 31 (Monday) as well as double points for Swaddlers or cruisers until 2/12/11. Pampers also offers bonus codes that you are able to use in multiple accounts (I have an account for myself and one for my husband) Here are a list of codes, courtesy of Grocery Shop For Free. (I've used many in my account so I cannot confirm or deny whether they are currently still active, but it doesn't hurt to try!) Simple copy & paste it in the "enter 15 digit code here" box

VMF776C7HMXXT4A – 42 Points

4WJDHKU4RPP6PT2 – Good for 10 points

F9779FYAHFJRYCN - Good for 10 points

GTGWELCOME10PTS – Good for 10 points

NEWWIPESPACKAGE – Good for 10 points

Thanks2Veterans – Good for 10 Points

10PTSFREECODE4U – Good for 10 Points

FacebookOct2010 – Good for 10 Points

JOINNOW4REWARDS – Good for 50 Points

GIFTSTOGROW4MOM - 50 points

WELCOME2GTG2010 - 10 points

PUNTOSPARAMI123 - 10 points

2BEGINEARNING50 - 50 points

PAMPERS4MOMSOND – 10 points

NOVFACEBOOK2010 - 10 points

FBHALLOWEEN2010 – 10 points

4HAPPYHALLOWEEN – 5 points

Pampersgtg10pts – 10 points

FacebookOct2010 – 10 points

WELCOME2VILLAGE – 10 points

PUNTOSPARAMI123 – 10 points

GTGCOUPONPOINTS – 10 points

CAREFORNEWBORNS – 10 points

2BEGINEARNING50 – 50 points

GETSTARTEDNOW10 – 10 points

GTGGETREADYSOON – 10 points

GTGFIVEMONTHS10 – 10 points

GIFTS2GROWBONUS – 20 points

GTGTENMONTHCODE – 10 points

Rewards for Pampers include Shutterfly items, coupons and gift codes to places like diapers.com (You can earn 30% back in cash off of your purchases in the 1st 3 months, plus save 15% off your first purchase, use savings code CXXK8454 or click on the banner on the bottom of the page), toys, books, puzzles, magazine subscriptions, gift cards to places like Red Robin, Sam's Club (these can be used at Wal-Mart as well, so you don't have to be a member to use this!), etc. Rewards for Huggies include toys, potties, sippy cups, gift certificates to the GAP, and they have sweepstakes and instant win games as well.

Now before you say, well I don't buy the "brand name" diapers because they cost more, let me tell you that you actually CAN buy Pampers & Huggies for the same prices as store brands, if not less! The Thrify Couple helps you find the BEST diaper deals weekly, so that you can get brand named diapers for really good prices! You've gotta change diapers whether you like it or not, so you might as well get rewarded, right?


2 comments:

mommynts said...

We don't buy pampers, and I have 810 points in my Pampers GTG account. All from free codes like this.
We do buy Huggies, from Sam's Club, so we get points from them. I don't have as many free codes from Huggies.
Pampers seems to have more rewards. Huggies only has 4 or 5 different items in their catalog, and the best is music downloads.
Thanks for keeping us up to date on codes, Christy! Apparently I was pretty much up to date - I only got points for one of these codes; the rest were either duplicate or expired.

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Also visit my web blog :: Heroin Treatment Centers